SEMA GROUP Ltd.
PROTECTION OF IT SYSTEMS
Enterprise Immune System
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION WHEN USING COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION MEANS
The rapid development of communication and information technology led to their great application in daily activities. The widespread use of computers, communication equipment, laptops, tablets, mobile phones and other technical devices serious facilitated employees activity in offices and during travels, outside and in motion. Enabled them to have and work with the information they need anywhere, anytime. There is need to work with large amounts of heterogeneous information stored on different media and to be accessible anytime and anywhere.
Main functionalities of our solutions
- Excludes the possibility of unauthorized access to information through the use of technical and other resources.
- Impossible abuse attempts by employees and outsiders that have by one or another reason, access to premises, computer and other equipment, including copiers.
- Gives manager possibility to determine levels of access to specific information of each employee, as only he has full access.
- Ensures highest protection, flexibility and mobility of the use of communication and information technology outside the office and while traveling.
We offer the following most common technical solutions:
1. We offer protection of laptops by embedding in them new hard drive with integrated cryptographic module and smart cards reader to replace the existing hard disk. This is perfect solution for ensuring information security when you visit other buildings or travel the country or abroad. Nobody can read any of the information you store on your laptop. While maintaining the ability to use the original hard drive when you do not have to encrypt information, or if necessary the encrypted hard drive to be stored in a safe or other secure place. It is possible to use unlimited number of hard disks with open or encrypted data on a laptop or netbook. Great advantage is that you can easily use the encrypted hard disk on your next laptop. With the [hiddn]™ Laptop 1+ unit installed, no one will ever access your data, there is no key on your laptop and all your data is encrypted. With [hiddn]™ hardware encryption from HDD, your PC is Temper resistant, you can reduce the classification level and handeling requirements of your data when your laptop is powered off.
2. Mobile solutions, like a miniature protected USB hard disk or flash drive that you can carry with you and use on any computer anywhere in the world, without remaining any information on it. Nobody can access stored information without your consent. This allows you to create the most suitable for your needs solutions that seamlessly to change depending on the development and changes of activity and your lifestyle.
3. The exclusive [hiddn]™ coCrypt incorporates the [hiddn]™ Crypto Module in thumb drive form factor for AES 256-bit XTS encryption of all data at rest. By combining internal and removable storage (micro-SD card, from 8GB to 128GB) with a "crypto-hub" functionality (for connection of any USB storage media), military-grade encryption is applied, to any capacity media, cost-efficient and hassle-free!
4. The proposed patented solution makes it possible to share any kind of information stored on mobile devices (laptop, netbook, tablet, PC and server), using different communication channels (optical, satellite, etc.) and Internet, as well as conducting phone calls or sending SMS, MMS, video, etc. through fixed or mobile phones, protected against eavesdropping.
5. SEMA Group Ltd. offers protected laptops Fujitsu, models: S936 and E756. Both models support Modular Bay option - for mounting an additional battery, second hard drive or an optical drive on a modular principle. For additional security the BIOS is protected by Phoenix SecureCore technology. Both models support integration of TPM module, allowing hardware encryption of the hard drives. Both S936 and E756, also support the unique solution - Fujitsu PalmSecure - a leading-edge authentication system using biometric technology that authenticates users on based on vein pattern recognition rather than iris scanners or fingerprint readers. As veins are internal and have a wealth of differentiating features, attempts to forge an identity are extremely difficult, thereby enabling a high level of security. The model E756 supports the military standard Environmental MIL-STD-810G, for operations in severe weather conditions.
Main advantages of our solutions:
- No need for any change in hardware and software already in use.
- No need of training.
- No license and other fees and expenses with exception of GSM phones.
- It is possible gradually building the information security system, all products purchased, at each stage, will be part of the final solution.
At the request of our clients we develop principle and conceptual design solutions tailored to their specific needs. This can be done with their experts and specialists. We provide systems development, integrating all implemented by the moment delivered by us products in the new solutions.
SEMA GROUP Ltd. – 1504 Sofia, 78 Knyaz Dondukov Blvd
Tel/Fax: +359 2 944 13 01; GSM: +359 888 59 59 44; +447448369778;